Offline Email Backup
Email has become the main communication tool between customers in the E-generation. Email record is a valued property to company and enterprise because the content of it has many commercial secrets and decisions. While we couldn’t predict when the computers will out of order or there will be human mistakes happened, we should be fully prepared to avoid any accident happens. Offline Email Backup Service is the best product can help you protect your valued emails. The system will backup all accounts’ incoming emails to an offline hardware (e.g. DVD or hard disk), and then CommuniLink will regularly send you the backup offline hardware for your safekeeping and use.
Email Backup Disc ServiceAll incoming email will be saved to backup email account. Every month, CommuniLink will
save the backup email to disc and then send it to customer via courier. Please see below for
|Service||Space||Monthly Fee*||One Time Setup Fee|
|Email Backup DVD Service||4GB||HK$200||HK$150|
|Email Backup Blu-Ray Disc Service||23GB||HK$300||HK$150|
* Minimum payment cycle is 6 Months.
Email Backup Hard Disk ServiceAll incoming email will be saved to backup email server. CommuniLink will send hard disk to customer via courier after the service due date. Please see below for monthly fee:
|Service||Monthly Fee*||Hard Disk Fee||One Time Setup Fee|
Hard Disk Service
* Minimum payment cycle is 12 months.
- Above service backups all incoming email of domain email accounts in which customers must using CommuniLink’s email service. If customer wants to only backup specific email account, fee will be different and depended on number of email account due to complicated backup process. Please feel free to contact our customer service officer for more information.
- CommuniLink will complete account setup within 3 working days after received payment.
- Standard handling time for shipping backup disc: Previous month's backup disc will be shipped within first 7 working days in every month. We will only keep the backup data for 5 working days after we shipped the disc. If the disc is not working properly, please inform CommuniLink within 5 working days after you received the disc and we will burn another disc for free. After 5 working days, CommuniLink will delete the backup email data if no feedback from customer. We will combine the backup document of first month and the month after into a disc if new service is less than 5 days in first month.
- Standard handling time for shipping backup hard disk: Will be sent via courier within 10 working days after service due date or when the hard disk reaches its maximum spaces. If the hard disk is not working properly, please inform CommuniLink within 5 working days after you received the hard disk and CommuniLink will burn the disk again for free. After 5 working days, CommuniLink will delete the backup email data if no feedback from customer.
- If customers want to have the backup disc or hard disk during non-standard handling time, administration fee HK$150 is required for each time. If customer suspends the service before service due date, according fee is non-refundable.
- If backup data over the maximum space of hard disk, CommuniLink will inform customer via email before we shipped it. Customer can buy a greater capacity hard disk with different price paid or only save backup document that fits the spaces of hard disk. To ensure quality of hardware and compatibility of server, all hard disk must be buying via CommuniLink.
- It is required to keep the backup email of the backup email account ([email protected]) . The backup data will be lost if the user delete email or download email by POP3 .
- CommuniLink only provide free local courier service for shipping disc and hard disk to commercial and industrial areas. If shipping to areas out of Hong Kong or non-commercial and non-industrial, residential, and special areas in Hong Kong, there will be extra fee. Non-commercial and non-industrial areas include: residential, estate, school, hospital, non-commercial and non-industrial buildings, Tung Chung, airport, Cyberport, Ap Lei Chau, Happy Valley, Mid-levels, Sai Kung, Science Park, Tseung Kwan O, No. 6-9 Container Terminals, Stonecutters Island, etc. For more details, please contact our customer service officers.